Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WORLD FOOD DAY

I waited all day yesterday , which was world food day for someone to mention the biggest aid to world food supply , but alas , no mention.. What did I think they should have mentioned .. It's the portion size of restaurant meals served in this country.  From fast food joints to almost every place serving food.. Don't know about the high end joints , they might not. but the stuff you and I get served is ridiculous.  On average it's twice what any normal human should eat at one sitting .. and 4 times what most seniors can eat.. and we wonder where all the obesity in the US comes from.. check it out and you will soon find the answer..

I have tried several journalists I know to make a pictorial of the crazy portions but they don't think it would ever be published..

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT