Wednesday, October 3, 2012

ONE CAN ALWAYS HOPE

That the debates will make at least a little more aware of how each candidate will address the real problems of this country.. They seldom do, what with all the prep each side goes through and their dissecting of each speech with their cute little machines to weed out words that don't turn it on.. The fact that it seems to work on most bothers me... If your speech is full of only pleasant buzz words and zingers what have we learned..

As usual both sides are downplaying their candidate so both will probably do better than expected..  I do think if the advice Romney is getting from whack jobs like Trump (the birther issue) on top of Romney using zingers which he is not good at..It will be interesting to see if months of practicing zingers will make them effective..

In my opinion Romney has to turn into something he is not .. Obama will be as un  affective on his feet which I don't think he can do..

So break out the beer and the popcorn , settle back and enjoy.. not sure I can use that word enjoy,, although it does work for us junkies.

NOTE: THERE ARE RETURN COMMENT ON COMMENTS SUBMITTED TO THIS BLOG -I THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION .. I WILL TRY TO REMEMBER TO RESPOND TO YOUR SAYINGS..

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT