Tuesday, October 16, 2012

ROUND TWO TO OBAMA

A clear win for the President ..He came out punching and was a winner in every round...He  danced around some of the questions and eventually answered them, but he could have been more direct if he wanted too.. He may have been just eating up time as Romney was tending to hog the stage.. While never (ever) answering the question..  

The president did a great job tonight , nothing like round 1 which I gave to Romney(had to discount the lies) to give it to him but I did.. Tonight Romney was arrogant and I believe once again showed his bullying style in trying to push Candy around.. She was a lot nicer than I would have been.. I still think the moderator should have a giant air horn and when they  use up their time start to blow the horn till they shut up..and yes the prez would have gotten honked a few times himself..

So round 2 to the President and I do believe it will have more effect that Romney's first round win.. It should , but time will tell.. 

I do wonder what Romney's rich friends think about the $25000 DOLLAR CAP on deductions..?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good news. It looks like we are electing the lesser of 2 evils.
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet Romney's rich friends know that he's lying about the $250,000 cap. He pulled that out of his butt. Glad to see Obama kick his ass.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT