Thursday, October 4, 2012

SO IT''S FACTS YOU WANT

I have said it all before and have provided evidence that what I was saying was in fact what he said... Now I am called a bloviator for saying stuff that is absolutely true.  But as always here's more proof that I am just using the facts..won't mean much to some but nontheless here's evidence.

Some might back plans that do not specify how they will carry out a particular plan but I want to know how before I bless  anything.

The attempt to say Romney's Medicare plan won't affect current seniors is absolutely a lie.. and what it would do those under 55 is going back 80 years to the day when seniors lived in poverty and had no health care..Nobody on retirement income can afford the difference between voucher amounts and the real cost of even identical Medicare coverage.. In fact for a current sample Medicare Advantage cost the government 17% more than providing Medicare all by it self.. And The Advantage program does limit doctors and services Medicare doesn't.


2 comments:

  1. WELL I SUPPOSE OBAMA CARE WONT AFFECT MEDICARE.
    SENIORS WILL HAVE A LOT LESS CHOICES AND BE
    ADVISED WHAT OR WHAT NOT CAN BE DONE TO OUR
    ANTIQUE BODIES---YOU MAY BE SOLD ON IT,I AM
    NOT.I UNDERSTAND 60% OF THE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT
    OBAMA CARE AND THE OTHER 40% HAVENT A CLUE.
    I'M FOR THE STATES TO BARGIN FOR THEIR OWN CARE
    AND NOT A FEDERAL DEBACLE,LIKE FREDDIE AND FANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because 60% of the people believe the propaganda instead of looking up the facts.. The Board you all are scared of has noting to do with individual care their job is to look at procedures and determine which one's are more effective..Their go the boob jobs,, face lifts, tummy tucks.. etc

    Hell my man, insurance companies do alot worse than that now.. I know I use to have to deal with them till Medicare took over for me and all those problems went away..and you know it too, you just won't admit it because republicans in general don't like the program.. Tear up your card and have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT