Monday, July 30, 2012

PUTIN-STOP READING MY BLOG

In a post the other day I was commenting on our black brushing people and countries by painting their leaders as cruel and inhuman .So that we buy things like putting a missile shield up around Russia.

I gave my opinion that if I were Putin I would build a new fleet of missile subs.. And SOB read this..and NO I am not a soviet spy.. Just an ex sailor using logical thinking of what I would do to protect my nation if I were Putin.  Sorry to spoil your plans DC , the Russians are a lot of things but they are not stupid...If your looking for stupid (  just saying)!!

2 comments:

  1. Geez, it sure took a long time to get that class of submarine out! 20 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They essentially stopped building during their financial crisis..

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT