Of the 228 house republicans only five believe in Climate Change that's a whopping 5% who believe. Does that mean the other 95% are brain dead or just stupid. The evidence is overwhelming that bad stuff is happening and getting worse every day.
But our beloved congressman are even planning a boycott of the Pope's speech to the house because he is going to address climate change and they won't even listen. What are they afraid of? The truth obviously.
When folks won't even listen to information how on earth could you vote for them. From their presidential candidates down thru a majority of their ranks they are brain dead with out a single plan to pull us out of the mess we are in .