Monday, August 20, 2012

Va. Veteran Detained After Strident Facebook Posts - ABC News


Free speech my ass... This vet did not say anything that I haven't said and simply said if there is a revolution count him in.  It was a Facebook post and we all know that anything posted of Facebook is absolutely fact.. I doubt they can prove he actually posted it.. and even if he did they had no right to detain him.. Just one more benefit of modifying laws to fit the scared as shit American hoards..

Save you dimes and nickles kiddies.. I may need help hiring lawyer..

Va. Veteran Detained After Strident Facebook Posts - ABC News:

'via Blog this'

2 comments:

  1. This is unbelievable. I see posts like that all the time. I'm actually careful not to post anything like that generally because it's in bad taste, but people have the right to have bad taste. More of the hope and change we were promised?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big brother is watching...and detaining.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT