Friday, August 17, 2012

SPAWN OF ROMNEY STILL AT IT..

The auto industry that Obama kept from bankruptcy and now provides the need for parts made by the company in this story is being dismantled and moved to (where else) China..

You get only one guess who is the culprit... Yep , you got it Bain Capital (spawn of Romney)  Don't matter to me that he is not there anymore it was supposedly his at startup and is where he made his loot doing the nasty deed to a lots of factories , jobs, pensions, and insurance for thousands..

Give him the country you'all and just watch...

The original story came from where else?  The Guardian

They are just lucky I am not working there , I would train my Chinese replacement , OH , how I would train them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT