Tuesday, October 22, 2013

IT'S CONSERVATIVE BULLSHIT LIKE THIS THAT SAYS THEY SHOULD GO

Senator Inhofe says under Obama Care he would have died because he went in to a colon procedure and found out he needed a quadruple bypass and under the Obama system he would have had to wait at least six months.   First off he is under Medicare and would have been zipped to the emergency room and operated on immediately or at worst had appliances that kept him going till the operating room.

Now I know this from personal experience.  I had a quad 25 years ago and believe me they did not screw around getting me prepped.  In my case they had to fly in a chestcracker and was their bright and early the next morning and I had the procedure that day.

In an emergency situation the senator described they would probably not even asked if he had insurance.

So I would advise Senator Inhofe  to stop telling flat out lies.  It would help the wound they have created to scab over,, healing is another matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT