Friday, May 27, 2016

LOOKS LIKE MAY END UP WITH TWO CHICKENS AS CANDIDATES

Hillary won't debate Sanders , now trump chickened out after he said he would debate Sanders , now he won't.

In case you haven't noticed Trump seems unable to stick to a plan of his own invention.  Many times during this campaign Trump will take a stand on a issue then change his stance in a day or two.

So it would appear that  we will end up with Lying Hillary, or a I changed my mind today Trump. .Basically with either one we have no idea what they would actually do  if elected.

In my 30 years of voting I have voted many times for the candidate  that was the  lessor of  two evils.
Sure I will vote , but I will probably vote for a Greene ,or maybe nobody for president.

The sad state of the political scene in the US I'm sure has the rest of the world shaking their heads at us as we ignore the candidate that actually has an idea of what we really need to do.  Most look at Sanders programs and say it can't be done, never mind parts of it have been in place in other developed nations and Bernie lays out a full program on how he would fund his big plans.  Of course not many of you have taken the time to read his plans.  If you did you could not vote for Hillary or Trump.  Neither of which has a plan to get us back  to normal.

So if either Hillary or Trump make it to the chair , don't blame me.  I warned you..



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT